Your personality in photographs
I am a professionally qualified master photographer based in East Lothian, only minutes away from Edinburgh. As a professional portrait photographer I am specialised in natural family photography, headshot, and artistic photo shoot. I have a fascination for capturing people’s personality in photographs. Whether you are in need of some portraits for work, desire some beautiful photographs of your family or simply wish to treat yourself with a fun and artistic photo-shoot, I have the perfect package for you.
I believe the secret to great portrait photography lies not only with the required technical skills (light, camera, posing) but essentially with the photographer’s ability to work with people and understanding their expectations and boundaries. Being in front of the camera can be a very daunting experience, and as a professional portrait photographer, it is my job to make you at ease. My photography sessions are as relaxed and informal as possible so you and I can have fun and create compelling photographs. I use my experience to offer guidance on clothing, location, posing and draw your genuine reaction to capture it.
Over the years I have been shooting in all sort of places. However, I have learned that to obtain the best compelling results; the location needs to resonate with my clients. Therefore, I usually shoot family photos in my clients’ home, in a park, at the beach or any other location of their choice. This is especially important with children who would not be acting naturally in a professional studio.
For my headshot clients, I often shoot them either on location ( i.e. streets, offices, parks…) or in my cosy home studio. I use a very portable lighting set which enables me to come to my clients’ home.
For any other portrait shoot (i.e. fashion, boudoir…), the location can be just anything that fulfils the requirements of my clients.
As a Portrait photographer, I’ve also learned not to underestimate the value of a great makeup. Therefore I work with amazing local professional makeup artists. If not mentioned in the portrait session offer, you can add it as an option. Please ask me for details.
Being an Edinburgh-based photographer means I only start charging travel expense when the shooting location is beyond the EH postcode area.
Portrait Photo Shoot
1 Hour: £100
- 1-hour photo shoot – you choose the location (indoors or outdoors).
- One Large Size Lustre Print (up to 12″) of your favourite fully edited photograph(s). Additional prints can be purchased separately. Please ask me for details.
- A private password protected online gallery where you, your friends and the rest of your family can view all the proofs fully edited and order prints & albums. Your images are kept safe for four years.
2 Hours: £200
- 2-hour photo shoot – you choose the location (indoors or outdoors)
- Five Lustre Prints (up to 6″) of your favourite fully edited photograph(s). Additional prints can be purchased separately. Please ask me for details
- A digital copy of your chosen 10 photographs fully edited in High-resolution
- A private password protected online gallery where you, your friends and the rest of your family can view all the proofs fully edited and order prints & albums
Standard: £90 (Perfect for your social media or work application needs)
- 1-hour photo shoot
- A digital copy of your favourite fully edited headshot
- A private password protected online gallery where you can view all the photos fully edited and order prints & albums
Pro: £290 (Perfect for actors, models and other professional needs)
- 2-hour photo shoot
- A digital copy of your chosen 10 photographs fully edited in High-resolution.
- A private password protected online gallery where you can view all the proofs fully edited and order prints & albums
Let's get in touch!
Please fill in the form below for any question you may have or call me at +44 (0) 7850324811. I will get to back to you within the next 24 hours.
Note: All your information is protected, and will never be sold or disclosed in any way to any third party.